DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted, subject to receiving a £100 (or £200 for Golf Village 14) deposit within 5 days,
this deposit can be made via BACS transfer (preferable), cheque, or cash. Upon receiving the deposit,
you’ll receive a confirmation email for the dates that you have now booked.
Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the deposit is received.
DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION.
2. If the deposit is not received within 5 days it is assumed that the provisional booking is
no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE SIX WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received
within this time frame, we reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken
with less than SIX weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received
within 5 days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £100 refundable security bond (£200 for Golf Village 14). This bond is fully refundable at the end
of the hire period and returned within forteen days of departure date. We reserve the
right to withhold some or the entire bond and /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of:
a) replacing and/or repairing all damage b) all breakages
c) charge for additional cleaning of the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new.
ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR!!
THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE US WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES.
FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE.
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time
remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained.
GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with us and confirmed in writing.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on the booking form.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during
your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall
have a copy of your booking form. The booking form is important because it is for
you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify
themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the
booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners,
holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. We reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve
the right to terminate any booking for whatever reason at our absolute discretion.
UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday home may be occupied between 2pm and 4pm onwards (depending on the accomotation)
on the first day of hiring.
18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact us via phone, text or e-mail.
D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. No pets are allowed.
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in ANY of our accommodations.
21. Although we have cleaners you are expected to leave the caravan in as clean and tidy a condition as possible
ready for the next tenants. This includes washing and drying pots, dishes and cutlery removing rubish and recycling. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s
property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or
use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over.
24. No Prams/Buggies to be left open, and used in the caravans ss this has been known to Damage Doors and Fittings.
IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY REASON WHAT SO EVER,
THE WE SHALL NOT REFUND ANY MONEY PAID.
Once we have received your £100/£200 deposit you the hirer have agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above,
as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under English law.